An easy to make spring recipe
2 portions / 30 minutes
- 400g baby potatoes
- 1 pot of Lăptăria cu Caimac chubby sour cream
- 2 spring onions
- 1 spring garlic
- 1/4 lemon
- A few leaves of parsley
- a few leaves of dill
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
- Rinse the baby potatoes thoroughly. Do not peel. Put them in a pot of salted water and let them boil until cooked (until they are fork-tender).
- When ready, drain the water and leave them to dry in a strainer. Roll them in a bit of olive oil, sprinkle with salt and bake in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes, until they are browned to your liking.
- In the meantime, prepare the sour cream sauce. Finely chop the spring onion, spring garlic, parsley and dill. Pour the chubby sour cream into a large bowl and mix it with a few drops of lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle most of the greens (keep some for decoration) and mix the sauce well.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven. Pour the cream sauce over and top with the remaining greens. Serve hot.
This recipe was created by Oana Titică (chicineta.ro), who employed our 100% natural dairy products for the preparation of this delicious appetiser. We were excited to see how our products turned into dishes made with skill and respect for ingredients and taste! We would like to thank her for choosing us for this recipe and we are pleased to share it with you.